- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,058,440 hits
Daily Archives: 20 July 2012
I note the kind contribution of Richard Chonak who translated the Latin original of the second edition (1988). The deletion of some observances (like the Pentecost octave) meant some chants were unassigned in the new calendar. However, the expansion of two cycles of … Continue reading