about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- M5: When Stars Collide
- On The Tube: Enchantment
- Desiderio Desideravi Conclusion
- How Can We Disarm Saint Michael?
- Desiderio Desideravi 65: Sunday
- The Media on Religion
- Desiderio Desideravi 64: The Itinerary of the Liturgical Year
- Desiderio Desideravi 63: A Further Indication
- Desiderio Desideravi 62: Rekindling Wonder
- Desiderio Desideravi 61: The First Wellspring, and Unity
Vatican II pages
- 11,143,857 hits
Daily Archives: 20 July 2012
I note the kind contribution of Richard Chonak who translated the Latin original of the second edition (1988). The deletion of some observances (like the Pentecost octave) meant some chants were unassigned in the new calendar. However, the expansion of two cycles of … Continue reading