- Amoris Laetitia 81: Human Love and God’s Love
- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
- Guns and Poses
- Amoris Laetitia 74: Physical Union
Vatican II pages
Todd on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Melody on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… FrMichael on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- 6,691,368 hits
Daily Archives: 31 July 2012
Let’s wrap up our examination of the Ordo Cantus Missae with a look back at Communion psalms: 22. The numbers of psalms and of their verses are taken from the Nova Vulgata edition (Vatican Polyglot Press, 1969). The verses and … Continue reading
Father Peter Day suggests a certain effort and energy is needed to make headway on the sex abuse and cover-up scandals. A worldwide initiative is suggested, courtesy of Australia’s Eureka Street publication: (A)mid the thousands of shattered lives, the institutional … Continue reading