- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,054,558 hits
Daily Archives: 6 August 2012
My former fellow-Missourians have a special election tomorrow to send Christians home from their long road trip. Rev. Terry Hodges of First Baptist Church in Odessa, said that if Amendment 2 passes, it will “level the playing field.” Hodges said … Continue reading
Following up on our series on the Rite of Dedication of a Church and Altar, let’s begin a long look at the USCCB document, Built of Living Stones. The Preface covers numbered sections 1 through 11. Today, a positive start, … Continue reading