Frequent commenter Jimmy Mac sent me the link to this YouTube video. The LCWR sisters thank the waitstaff at the hotel. As of this morning, ten likes, twenty-four dislikes. I guess some Catholics still bristle at the notion that sisters set a good example by showing gratitude. That sums up a good chunk of the opposition, I would say: a lack of gratitude.
- GeE 15: The Grace of Baptism
- VNO 47: For The Grace Of A Happy Death
- Aparecida 404: The Role of Business For Justice
- On My Bookshelf: Cold Welcome
- Aparecida 403: Advocacy For Justice
- GeE 14: Holiness Is A Calling of Lay People
- Aparecida 402: The New Excluded
- GeE 12-13: Women Saints
- VNO 46: For The Dying
- Too Many Readings?
Vatican II pages
- 8,792,074 hits