Frequent commenter Jimmy Mac sent me the link to this YouTube video. The LCWR sisters thank the waitstaff at the hotel. As of this morning, ten likes, twenty-four dislikes. I guess some Catholics still bristle at the notion that sisters set a good example by showing gratitude. That sums up a good chunk of the opposition, I would say: a lack of gratitude.
- Mile-High … Marriage?
- Aparecida 323: Seminary Curriculum
- Aparecida 322: Healthy Freedom
- Pope Francis’ Accusation
- Aparecida 321: Formation Toward Maturity
- William Lombardy
- Aparecida 320: Taking Mary Into One’s Home
- Aparecida 319: Comprehensive Formation
- Aparecida 318: Countering Negative Influences
- Aparecida 317: Emotional Maturity
Vatican II pages
- 8,537,604 hits