C.S. Lewis wrote of Mars and Venus, but not the solar system’s innermost planet. His good friend, J.R.R. Tolkien now has a namesake crater there, near the Mercurian north pole. The convention is that craters on that planet are named for artists and writers. I looked over this list for church musicians of the chant and polyphony stage, but only noticed des Prez and Monteverdi. What artists and writers do you find missing who should be included for names of craters?
- GeE 15: The Grace of Baptism
- VNO 47: For The Grace Of A Happy Death
- Aparecida 404: The Role of Business For Justice
- On My Bookshelf: Cold Welcome
- Aparecida 403: Advocacy For Justice
- GeE 14: Holiness Is A Calling of Lay People
- Aparecida 402: The New Excluded
- GeE 12-13: Women Saints
- VNO 46: For The Dying
- Too Many Readings?
Vatican II pages
- 8,792,333 hits