C.S. Lewis wrote of Mars and Venus, but not the solar system’s innermost planet. His good friend, J.R.R. Tolkien now has a namesake crater there, near the Mercurian north pole. The convention is that craters on that planet are named for artists and writers. I looked over this list for church musicians of the chant and polyphony stage, but only noticed des Prez and Monteverdi. What artists and writers do you find missing who should be included for names of craters?
- Amoris Laetitia 113: How Spouses Speak Of One Another
- Amoris Laetitia 112: On Slander
- Amoris Laetitia 111: Love Bears All Things
- Moving On From Lot’s Wife
- Amoris Laetitia 110: Looking Beyond Our Own Needs
- Amoris Laetitia 109: Love Rejoices With Others
- The Heart of Our Lives
- Amoris Laetitia 108: God’s Forgiveness
- Amoris Laetitia 107: Forgiving Ourselves
- What Is The Mass?
Vatican II pages
deirdre tuohy on Thomas Merton and Islam I… Todd on Moving On From Lot’s… FrMichael on Moving On From Lot’s… Liam on Moving On From Lot’s… Liam on The Heart of Our Lives Liam on What Is The Mass? Liam on What Is The Mass? FrMichael on What Is The Mass? Todd on Wedding Lectionary: 1 John… Sascha on Wedding Lectionary: 1 John…
- 6,822,150 hits