C.S. Lewis wrote of Mars and Venus, but not the solar system’s innermost planet. His good friend, J.R.R. Tolkien now has a namesake crater there, near the Mercurian north pole. The convention is that craters on that planet are named for artists and writers. I looked over this list for church musicians of the chant and polyphony stage, but only noticed des Prez and Monteverdi. What artists and writers do you find missing who should be included for names of craters?
- GeE 87: Peacemakers
- Aparecida 461-462: Criticism Of, Demands On Men
- GeE 86: That Pure Heart
- Aparecida 459-460: Male Responsibilities
- GeE 85: Love From The Heart
- Aparecida 458: Pastoral Proposals For Women
- GeE 83-84: Blessed Are The Pure In Heart
- Aparecida 457: Complementarity
- Which Of the Six?
Liam on Which Of the Six? Devin Rice on Which Of the Six? Liam on Which Of the Six? Which Of the Six? |… on 6 Plots Liam on 6 Plots Liam on After An Error Liam on GeE 71: Blessed Are The M… Liam on GeE 67-68: The Poor In Sp… Liam on The Visit Liam on The Visit
Vatican II pages
- 8,927,221 hits