As I was reading over the conditions of Bishop Robert Finn’s probation, I was wondering what would happen if the Church handled divorced and remarried Catholics in a similar way. Two years of good behavior, then a return to the sacramental life of the Church. I hear and read a lot from the Catholic Right making distinctions between justice and mercy. Bishop Finn experienced mercy. Maybe that’s an experience worth sharing.
- Which Of the Six?
- GeE 82: An Army Of The Forgiven
- Aparecida 456: Motherhood
- GeE 81: Merciful, As The Father Is Merciful
- Aparecida 453-455: Offenses Against Women
- GeE 80: Blessed Are The Merciful
- Aparecida 451-452: The Dignity and Participation of Women
- GeE 79: Pursuing Justice For The Poor And Weak
- Aparecida 449-450: Reverence For Elders
- Aparecida 447-448: The Well-Being of the Elderly
Liam on Which Of the Six? Devin Rice on Which Of the Six? Which Of the Six? |… on 6 Plots Liam on 6 Plots Liam on After An Error Liam on GeE 71: Blessed Are The M… Liam on GeE 67-68: The Poor In Sp… Liam on The Visit Liam on The Visit The Visit | Catholic… on Wedding Lectionary: Romans 12:…
Vatican II pages
- 8,920,211 hits