- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,059,004 hits
Daily Archives: 21 September 2012
More reflection on liberation, which, we should all realize, is not a political dirty word for conservatives, but a quality of freedom which is an aspiration human, and God-willed. 30. It is well known in what terms numerous bishops from … Continue reading
Vatican II, especially in the post-conciliar working out of the liturgical directives of Sacrosanctum Concilium, addressed how we find Christ and relate to him in the reserved Eucharist and what impact this has on the Mass, and how the Mass … Continue reading