- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
- Guns and Poses
- Amoris Laetitia 74: Physical Union
- The Armchair Liturgist: Slowing Prayers
Vatican II pages
Melody on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… FrMichael on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Charles Daniel Culbr… on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- 6,689,995 hits
Daily Archives: 30 September 2012
Who were those guys, anyway? The Lectionary framers might well have had the 1970 version of SCGS* in mind when they gave us this weekend’s readings. From the Pentateuch: So, when a young man quickly told Moses, “Eldad and Medad … Continue reading
Good Friday’sVeneration is important enough for serious consideration in the planning of a church: § 83 § The celebration of the Lord’s passion on Good Friday has its particular spatial requirements. After the proclamation of the passion and the General … Continue reading