- Worship, Third, Points of View III
- Amoris Laetitia 81: Human Love and God’s Love
- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
- Guns and Poses
Vatican II pages
Liam on Worship, Third, Points of View… Mary on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Melody on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… FrMichael on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- 6,695,892 hits
Daily Archives: 7 October 2012
Some interesting guidance on candles, including the importance that they not obscure other ritual action: § 92 § Candles, which are signs of reverence and festivity, “are to be used at every liturgical service.(GIRM 307) The living flame of the … Continue reading
A most effective way of transmitting the Gospel … 46. For this reason, side by side with the collective proclamation of the Gospel, the other form of transmission, the person-to-person one, remains valid and important. The Lord often used it … Continue reading