- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,059,693 hits
Daily Archives: 9 October 2012
After this past Sunday’s Gospel (and possible direct engagement in preaching) can we anticipate sending away sad all the elder sister and brother believers, the ones who have kept commandments from their youth? Direct engagement with the teachings of the … Continue reading
The matter of “popular religiosity” could touch on a lot of things: devotions, movements, hero-worship. And more. 48. Here we touch upon an aspect of evangelization which cannot leave us insensitive. We wish to speak about what today is often … Continue reading