- Amoris Laetitia 84: Influence of the Media
- Amoris Laetitia 83: Abortion, Euthanasia, Death Penalty
- Amoris Laetitia 82: Procreation, Adoption, and Problems
- Worship, Third, Points of View III
- Amoris Laetitia 81: Human Love and God’s Love
- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
Vatican II pages
- 6,704,833 hits
Daily Archives: 15 October 2012
Did Pope Paul have anything to say about reclaiming Christians? 54. Nevertheless the Church does not feel dispensed from paving unflagging attention also to those who have received the faith and who have been in contact with the Gospel often … Continue reading
What the traditionalists really thought of Joseph Ratzinger: … worse than Teilhard de Chardin and the Modernists.
Three brief sections reflecting on the needs for the Rite of Marriage. First the essentials: § 106 § The Rite of Christian Marriage contains no directives about the spatial requirements for the celebration. Instead, the ritual focuses upon the consent … Continue reading