about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve a parish in music ministry.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Laudato Si 77: A Choice To Love
- On My Bookshelf: Divine Renovation
- The Armchair Liturgist: eBooks at Mass
- Cinquant’anni Dopo 17-18: A Mystical Liturgy
- Laudato Si 76: Nature and Creation
- This Side of the Atlantic … I Wish
- The Armchair Liturgist: Scheduling Funerals
- Cinquant’anni Dopo 16: Proper Attire
- Laudato Si 75: Proper Places for God and People
- Funeral Prayers
- 5,402,409 hits
Daily Archives: 15 October 2012
Did Pope Paul have anything to say about reclaiming Christians? 54. Nevertheless the Church does not feel dispensed from paving unflagging attention also to those who have received the faith and who have been in contact with the Gospel often … Continue reading
What the traditionalists really thought of Joseph Ratzinger: … worse than Teilhard de Chardin and the Modernists.
Three brief sections reflecting on the needs for the Rite of Marriage. First the essentials: § 106 § The Rite of Christian Marriage contains no directives about the spatial requirements for the celebration. Instead, the ritual focuses upon the consent … Continue reading