Posting will be light for the next thirty-six hours. Off for an out-of-town medical appointment for the young miss, plus her first two college visits. Spammers, may I please direct your attention to the numerous Catholic web sites that get more visits than I? Maybe you can crack through there more easily than here. Just enter with email@example.com and I’m sure you’ll get a notice.
about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Populorum Progressio 67-69
- Fratelli Tutti 229: Proactive Reconciliation
- Traditionis Custodes 5: Priests Who Are Currently Using the 1962 Missal
- Populorum Progressio 66: Worldwide Brotherly Love
- Fratelli Tutti 228: The Art And Architecture of Peace
- Traditionis Custodes 4: Newly Ordained Priests
- Populorum Progressio 65: The Artisans of Destiny
- Fratelli Tutti 227: Truth, Companion To Justice And Mercy
- Traditionis Custodes 3§6: No New Groups
Todd on Miracles Liam on Miracles Liam on Miracles Liam on Traditionis Custodes 3§3: Cale… Liam on Perspective Todd Flowerday on Traditionis Custodes 3§4: The… Liam on Traditionis Custodes 3§4: The… Liam on Traditionis Custodes 3§3: Cale… Liam on Traditionis Custodes 3§1: An I… Todd on Traditionis Custodes 2: The Re…
Vatican II pages
- 10,648,876 hits