- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,848,433 hits
Daily Archives: 19 November 2012
I was noticing up-and-coming blogger, atheist-converted-Catholic Leah Libresco posted on her baptism yesterday. I’m always curious about the choice of a day for adult baptism when it’s off the liturgical year. The Church strongly urges Easter Vigil, of course. It … Continue reading
With this post, we begin the final chapter of Built of Living Stones. Sections 170 through 261 should take us through two months of posts, more or less, and give us a look at the practical side of building or … Continue reading