- Aperuit Illis 5: Preaching And Catechesis
- Christus Vivit 169: Beyond Comfortable Groups
- Aperuit Illis 4: A Heritage For All
- Doctor Newman, Presumed?
- Christus Vivit 168: Young And Committed
- Not An Exit Strategy
- Christus Vivit 167: Going Fast Vs Going Far
- Christus Vivit 166: Dwelling on Oneself
- Aperuit Illis 3: Third Ordinary Sunday
- Dress Code
Vatican II pages
- 9,801,732 hits
Daily Archives: 21 November 2012
Reading with some lament the abandonment of shared Sunday worship at Holy Apostles in Virginia Beach. The description of two separate altars, one each for Catholics and Anglicans strikes me as somewhat cringe-worthy. But it’s been a liturgical practice there … Continue reading
My wife uncovered this ten-year-old image of naptime. The young miss at age five, I believe. Splinter, our last white cat. Must have been a rough day at the parish, at pre-K, and in the rat race.
Process, not project: § 175 § The construction or renovation of a church building is a complex task that demands prayer and reflection, technical expertise and study. A building or renovation project is not the work of the pastor alone, … Continue reading