- Redemptoris Missio 51ab: Basic Communities
- Another Infection
- Redemptoris Missio 50: Ecumenism And Missionary Activity
- A Brief Quiz On Today’s Feast
- Redemptoris Missio 49bc: Missionary Churches
- Inside Job
- Penny Lame?
- Redemptoris Missio 49a: Universal Establishment
- Problems With BLM, The Church
- Redemptoris Missio 48: Forming Local Churches
Vatican II pages
- 10,149,096 hits
Daily Archives: 21 November 2012
Reading with some lament the abandonment of shared Sunday worship at Holy Apostles in Virginia Beach. The description of two separate altars, one each for Catholics and Anglicans strikes me as somewhat cringe-worthy. But it’s been a liturgical practice there … Continue reading
My wife uncovered this ten-year-old image of naptime. The young miss at age five, I believe. Splinter, our last white cat. Must have been a rough day at the parish, at pre-K, and in the rat race.
Process, not project: § 175 § The construction or renovation of a church building is a complex task that demands prayer and reflection, technical expertise and study. A building or renovation project is not the work of the pastor alone, … Continue reading