My wife uncovered this ten-year-old image of naptime. The young miss at age five, I believe. Splinter, our last white cat. Must have been a rough day at the parish, at pre-K, and in the rat race.
- Of Lament
- Amoris Laetitia 84: Influence of the Media
- Amoris Laetitia 83: Abortion, Euthanasia, Death Penalty
- Amoris Laetitia 82: Procreation, Adoption, and Problems
- Worship, Third, Points of View III
- Amoris Laetitia 81: Human Love and God’s Love
- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
Vatican II pages
- 6,706,764 hits