- Christus Vivit 178: Courageous Missionaries
- Aperuit Illis 11: Scripture And Tradition
- Christus Vivit 177: Jesus Sends Missionaries
- More Adventures in Cardiology
- Aperuit Illis 10: The Holy Spirit Remains Active
- Christus Vivit 176: Swimming Against The Tide
- Aperuit Illis 9: Scripture on Scripture
- Beatitudes For The Weary Christian
- Christus Vivit 175: Courageous Missionaries
Devin Rice on Legacy Todd on More Adventures in Cardio… Todd on When In Rome, Get Baptize… claire Hochheiser on When In Rome, Get Baptize… Tom McClusky on More Adventures in Cardio… Aperuit Illis 10: Th… on Dei Verbum 12 Todd on Laudato Si 206: Social Mo… Glock on Laudato Si 206: Social Mo… Todd on Doctor Newman, Presumed? Liam on Doctor Newman, Presumed?
Vatican II pages
- 9,813,207 hits
Daily Archives: 30 November 2012
Our townie neighbors to the north have their Advent wreath set up in their narthex. The icon of Christ in the center–that’s usually where they display an icon or image of a saint on the feast day. I like this … Continue reading
What’s for dinner? Leftovers. I had some cooked chicken from the other night. Refried with garlic, corn, and melon seed pasta. Tomato juice and a pat of cream cheese. Simmer till the pasta is done and then sprinkle with basil.
The bishops recommend a fmailiarity with good work done elsewhere. Sound advice: § 193 § Before people make architectural and liturgical decisions, they need some experience of the broad spectrum of architectural designs already in new and renovated churches. People’s … Continue reading