Our townie neighbors to the north have their Advent wreath set up in their narthex. The icon of Christ in the center–that’s usually where they display an icon or image of a saint on the feast day. I like this set-up. I think it tempts young Christians to enter that circle, but hey–seasonal festive adventurism is good.
- GeE 15: The Grace of Baptism
- VNO 47: For The Grace Of A Happy Death
- Aparecida 404: The Role of Business For Justice
- On My Bookshelf: Cold Welcome
- Aparecida 403: Advocacy For Justice
- GeE 14: Holiness Is A Calling of Lay People
- Aparecida 402: The New Excluded
- GeE 12-13: Women Saints
- VNO 46: For The Dying
- Too Many Readings?
Vatican II pages
- 8,793,300 hits