- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,847,791 hits
Daily Archives: 8 December 2012
These four sections outline the US bishops’ directives on ensuring that “full and active participation” is possible for every person. BLS 211 backs it up with a Biblical reference, a statement from the US bishops from the 70’s, as well … Continue reading
Pope Benedict offers a lengthier exposition in section ten: 10. At this point I would like to sketch a path intended to help us understand more profoundly not only the content of the faith, but also the act by which … Continue reading