- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,059,240 hits
Daily Archives: 5 February 2013
An extended feature up at CNS on a Boston priest assigned to the CDF as point-person on child abuse. (The CDF) asked every bishops’ conference in the world to submit guidelines for assisting victims; protecting children; selecting and training priests … Continue reading
The book of Baruch, attributed to Jeremiah’s secretary, is a work of the Jewish community in Exile (not in the Protestant Bible). These verses make their appearance in the Rite of Penance not as a reading, but as the featured … Continue reading