- Open Thread on Accounts and Guarantees
- Amoris Laetitia 114: Love Believes All Things
- Amoris Laetitia 113: How Spouses Speak Of One Another
- Amoris Laetitia 112: On Slander
- Amoris Laetitia 111: Love Bears All Things
- Moving On From Lot’s Wife
- Amoris Laetitia 110: Looking Beyond Our Own Needs
- Amoris Laetitia 109: Love Rejoices With Others
- The Heart of Our Lives
- Amoris Laetitia 108: God’s Forgiveness
Vatican II pages
Dick Martin on Moving On From Lot’s… Dick Martin on Thomas Merton and Islam I… Liam on Amoris Laetitia 114: Love Beli… deirdre tuohy on Thomas Merton and Islam I… Todd on Moving On From Lot’s… FrMichael on Moving On From Lot’s… Liam on Moving On From Lot’s… Liam on The Heart of Our Lives Liam on What Is The Mass? Liam on What Is The Mass?
- 6,823,998 hits
Daily Archives: 12 March 2013
Liam sent me an e-mail noting that the Conclave opening Mass sang the Gloria. I wasn’t terribly surprised. With MR3, it’s not so much about elevating the cardinals to the level of Saint Joseph (19 March) or the Blessed Mother … Continue reading
Someone should cover the mothers (and other family members) of the papabile more carefully. Quote of the day from Eleonore Schönborn: Christoph would not be up to the bitchiness in the Vatican. The intrigues in Vienna are enough for him.