about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Mutuae Relationes 45: Cordial Respect
- DPPL 235: The Litany of the Saints
- No Suffocation
- Mutuae Relationes 44: A Local Bishop’s Authority
- DPPL 234: Celebration of the Eucharist
- On My Bookshelf: A Natural History of the Piano
- Mutuae Relationes 43: Too Tolerant?
- DPPL 233: Problems With A Saint’s Day
- Sex, Gender, and Such
- Mutuae Relationes 41-42: Innovations and Experiments
- 4,507,696 hits
Daily Archives: 1 April 2013
I don’t think it’s the Francis effect, but I do appreciate you new readers as well as those long-time visitors who keep coming back here for more. March 2013 bested this site’s previous best-month for visits and hits 68,000 to 57,000. I recall … Continue reading
The Roman Rite prescribes the account of the disciples’ encounter of the Lord in the Breaking of the Bread at Emmaus for an Easter evening Mass. During the main academic year, we provide a 7pm Sunday Mass with a few … Continue reading