- Amoris Laetitia 81: Human Love and God’s Love
- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
- Guns and Poses
- Amoris Laetitia 74: Physical Union
Vatican II pages
Mary on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Melody on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… FrMichael on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- 6,694,221 hits
Daily Archives: 5 April 2013
Ross Murray at the WaPo has some suggestions for Cardinal Dolan. As outlined here, I think it’s good advice: (S)top talking about LGBT people and spend more time listening to them. If Cardinal Dolan cannot talk about LGBT people without uttering … Continue reading
For the second day of Favorite Bible Verses, let’s pull out another Protestant favorite, 2 Timothy 3:16: All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for refutation, for correction, and for training in righteousness. We’ll use the New … Continue reading