- Amoris Laetitia 113: How Spouses Speak Of One Another
- Amoris Laetitia 112: On Slander
- Amoris Laetitia 111: Love Bears All Things
- Moving On From Lot’s Wife
- Amoris Laetitia 110: Looking Beyond Our Own Needs
- Amoris Laetitia 109: Love Rejoices With Others
- The Heart of Our Lives
- Amoris Laetitia 108: God’s Forgiveness
- Amoris Laetitia 107: Forgiving Ourselves
- What Is The Mass?
Vatican II pages
deirdre tuohy on Thomas Merton and Islam I… Todd on Moving On From Lot’s… FrMichael on Moving On From Lot’s… Liam on Moving On From Lot’s… Liam on The Heart of Our Lives Liam on What Is The Mass? Liam on What Is The Mass? FrMichael on What Is The Mass? Todd on Wedding Lectionary: 1 John… Sascha on Wedding Lectionary: 1 John…
- 6,820,466 hits
Daily Archives: 15 April 2013
Sorry for the two consecutive posts on the young miss, but here goes … About a half-hour after she went to bed tonight, she emerged from her room, pointing to Genesis 4:18 in the Bible she received yesterday after Confirmation, … Continue reading
The young miss, after Confirmation yesterday, chocolate in hand. It was a happy accident that she picked a green dress, gave a green scarf to her sponsor who was wearing a dress with green. Confirmation name: Hildegard. Viriditas!