- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,061,354 hits
Daily Archives: 15 April 2013
Sorry for the two consecutive posts on the young miss, but here goes … About a half-hour after she went to bed tonight, she emerged from her room, pointing to Genesis 4:18 in the Bible she received yesterday after Confirmation, … Continue reading
The young miss, after Confirmation yesterday, chocolate in hand. It was a happy accident that she picked a green dress, gave a green scarf to her sponsor who was wearing a dress with green. Confirmation name: Hildegard. Viriditas!