- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,054,558 hits
Daily Archives: 26 April 2013
There are more to economic rights than what we’ve already discussed. In 1963, it was thought that one worker’s full-time employment should support worker, spouse presumably, and children. We’ve regressed a bit in that every family from middle class on … Continue reading
A little of this weekend’s Gospel reading, and a little more : Jesus said to his Apostles: “I give you a new commandment: love one another. As I have loved you, so you also should love one another. This is how … Continue reading