With Scottish bishop number 5 retired, Pope Francis appears to have the opportunity to remake an entire bishops’ conference. It will be interesting to see if all five new bishops come from their home dioceses. Will any have connections with the scandal-scarred Cardinal O’Brien? Maybe another demographic will factor in: like all canon lawyers. Or a mix of guys from diocesan clergy and religious orders. Or perhaps traditions like professors or spiritual directors. Or parish pastors.
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
- Guns and Poses
- Amoris Laetitia 74: Physical Union
- The Armchair Liturgist: Slowing Prayers
- Amoris Laetitia 73: Mutual Self-Giving
Vatican II pages
- 6,687,902 hits