With Scottish bishop number 5 retired, Pope Francis appears to have the opportunity to remake an entire bishops’ conference. It will be interesting to see if all five new bishops come from their home dioceses. Will any have connections with the scandal-scarred Cardinal O’Brien? Maybe another demographic will factor in: like all canon lawyers. Or a mix of guys from diocesan clergy and religious orders. Or perhaps traditions like professors or spiritual directors. Or parish pastors.
- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
Vatican II pages
Del Sydebothom on She or We, Caesar or Serf… Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,062,009 hits