- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,054,095 hits
Daily Archives: 4 June 2013
In the final years of his papacy, John Paul II penned and promulgated an encyclical letter Ecclesia de Eucharistia. The subtitle “On The Eucharist in its Relationship to the Church” tells us a great deal. We know the basic and essential Catholic value … Continue reading
During Lent, the usual Sunday evening New Testament canticle for Vespers (Revelation 19 with lots of alleluias) is replaced with a lyrical passage from 1 Peter. Is it a fragment of an early Christian hymn? The musician in me might like to … Continue reading