- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,059,693 hits
Daily Archives: 20 June 2013
From the Eucharist to the Holy Spirit, and we have it on the authority of two Doctors, Ephrem and John: 17. Through our communion in his body and blood, Christ also grants us his Spirit. Saint Ephrem writes: “He called … Continue reading
Today in Pacem in Terris, things continue on an evangelical bent, with the suggestion that the laity are in the front lines of bringing the perspective and mind of Christ into human endeavors: 147. And yet, if they are to … Continue reading