about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Introducing the Psalm. Or Not.
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 17, The Dialogue of Salvation
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 2
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 10: God’s Initiative and the Church’s Ministry
- Creepy Confessions
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 16, One Great People
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 1
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 9: The Reconciled Church, Part 3
- What Next?
- Scripture for the Sick or Dying: Psalm 109
Vatican II pages
- 10,758,453 hits
Daily Archives: 28 June 2013
We’ll spend the next eight days with Chapter Three, “The Apostolicity of the Eucharist and of the Church.” A brief section to get us primed: 26. If, as I have said, the Eucharist builds the Church and the Church makes … Continue reading
Peace on Earth: the harvest is plenty, but the laborers are few. We are approaching the end of this encyclical letter. We have a long way to go … 163. Hence among the very serious obligations incumbent upon (people) of … Continue reading
PrayTell linked to the speculation over the curia, that it’s time for Pope Francis to slip some new guys into key posts. Most of the interest will be in the Secretary of State position. But they mention liturgy too. A … Continue reading