It could have been the heat. The vet thought she was a touch dehydrated yesterday. She’s been gulping down wet science diet food without incident the past twenty-four hours. Whew! It’s never pleasant being sick during the summer.
- Redemptoris Missio 83cd: What Sort Of Schooling For Mission?
- Antarctica: A Year on Ice
- Redemptoris Missio 83ab: Promotion and Formation
- On My Bookshelf: The Way Of The Heart
- Redemptoris Missio 82cde: More On Cooperation
- A Bold Request
- Redemptoris Missio 82ab: New Forms Of Missionary Cooperation
- A How-To
- Redemptoris Missio 81: Generosity
A Bold Request | Cat… on On My Bookshelf: Hearts on… Liam on A How-To Jim Bowman on Sacrosanctum Concilium 5 ELAINE SIMPKINS on Reconciliation Lectionary: Wis… Ravhudzulo Mamafha on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on The Aorta Of Liturgy? Remi Bauer on The Aorta Of Liturgy? Running Out of Names… on Running Out of Names Liam on Running Out of Names Liam on Humanae Vitae 14: Unlawful Bir…
Vatican II pages
- 10,218,235 hits