about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Membership Privileges Revoked
- GCSPD 9-11: Baptism, part 1
- Gather IV Review: Ascension and Pentecost
- Praedicate Evangelium 88-89: Purpose of the DDWDS
- GCSPD 4-8: General Principles, Part 2
- Praedicate Evangelium on Liturgy
- GCSPD 1-3: General Principles, Part 1
- The Armchair Liturgist: Sixth or Seventh Sunday?
- GCSPD, Why?
- On Vocations
Ted Hessel on Four Reasons Why Altars “Turne… Gather IV Review: As… on Gather IV Review: Easter Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Sixth… Liam on Praedicate Evangelium on … Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Sixth… Liam on GCSPD, Why? Todd Flowerday on GCSPD, Why? Joyce Donahue on GCSPD, Why? Liam on GCSPD, Why? Liam on GCSPD, Why?
Vatican II pages
- 11,017,868 hits
Daily Archives: 23 July 2013
Let me begin by saying, I’m not much of a Latin scholar. Clarification – I am no Latin scholar. Although I remember how much I loved my little missalette in Latin and in English, as a child, always ready to … Continue reading