- Amoris Laetitia 81: Human Love and God’s Love
- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
- Guns and Poses
- Amoris Laetitia 74: Physical Union
Vatican II pages
Mary on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Melody on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… FrMichael on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- 6,693,842 hits
Daily Archives: 9 August 2013
Hannu Rajaniemi’s 2010 debut novel is not conventional science fiction. He drops the reader into a strange future and he gives only sparing directions on what’s going on. Well, not quite. In the first two chapters, a Weird Idea is … Continue reading
Sections 6 through 10 present the chief inspiration for this document: liturgical abuses, or the perception of the curia that they are a major concern. [6.] For abuses “contribute to the obscuring of the Catholic faith and doctrine concerning this … Continue reading