about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Praedicate Evangelium on Liturgy
- GCSPD 1-3: General Principles, Part 1
- The Armchair Liturgist: Sixth or Seventh Sunday?
- GCSPD, Why?
- On Vocations
- Guidelines for the Celebration of the Sacraments with Persons with Disabilities
- New Document on Liturgical Formation?
- The Armchair Liturgist: Paschal Candle and Easter Adoration
- Spe Salvi 50: A Final Petition to the Blessed Virgin
- Spe Salvi 49: Mary, Star of Hope
Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Sixth… Liam on Praedicate Evangelium on … Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Sixth… Liam on GCSPD, Why? Todd Flowerday on GCSPD, Why? Joyce Donahue on GCSPD, Why? Liam on GCSPD, Why? Liam on GCSPD, Why? Joyce Donahue on Guidelines for the Celebration… Liam on On Vocations
Vatican II pages
- 11,013,115 hits
Daily Archives: 12 August 2013
This section may have the weakest of the arguments. Widespread ignorance on the liturgy? That’s true from bishops on down. Widespread abuses? Maybe in California, but most people are just following what was handed on to them. More people duck … Continue reading
Man, is Bishop Lynch going to get some flying watery dirt thrown his way for this post on his blog. It began with a group called the “Population Research Institute” which is an allegedly pro-life group and spread to a … Continue reading
My colleague Fr Richmond’s homily from my parish’s 10:30 Mass this past weekend.