- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
- Guns and Poses
- Amoris Laetitia 74: Physical Union
- The Armchair Liturgist: Slowing Prayers
- Amoris Laetitia 73: Mutual Self-Giving
Vatican II pages
- 6,687,170 hits
Daily Archives: 12 August 2013
This section may have the weakest of the arguments. Widespread ignorance on the liturgy? That’s true from bishops on down. Widespread abuses? Maybe in California, but most people are just following what was handed on to them. More people duck … Continue reading
Man, is Bishop Lynch going to get some flying watery dirt thrown his way for this post on his blog. It began with a group called the “Population Research Institute” which is an allegedly pro-life group and spread to a … Continue reading
My colleague Fr Richmond’s homily from my parish’s 10:30 Mass this past weekend.