- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
Vatican II pages
Del Sydebothom on She or We, Caesar or Serf… Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,063,309 hits
Daily Archives: 12 August 2013
This section may have the weakest of the arguments. Widespread ignorance on the liturgy? That’s true from bishops on down. Widespread abuses? Maybe in California, but most people are just following what was handed on to them. More people duck … Continue reading
Man, is Bishop Lynch going to get some flying watery dirt thrown his way for this post on his blog. It began with a group called the “Population Research Institute” which is an allegedly pro-life group and spread to a … Continue reading
My colleague Fr Richmond’s homily from my parish’s 10:30 Mass this past weekend.