- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,048,868 hits
Daily Archives: 15 August 2013
Some of the NCRep commentariat seems disturbed that the LCWR-Archbishop Sartain meet-up was locked down and closed to the public. Before this became something of public interest, this was an ecclesial matter between the sisters’ leadership and the CDF + … Continue reading
Chapter I covers numbered sections 14 through 35. The topic? “The regulation of the Sacred Liturgy.” Let’s read about it. [14.] “The regulation of the Sacred Liturgy depends solely on the authority of the Church, which rests specifically with the … Continue reading