- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,050,619 hits
Daily Archives: 22 August 2013
ITNOTFATSATHS No – this is not a word, it is a text. What does it mean? In the Name of the Father, and The Son, and the Holy Spirit. Even as a tireless advocate of #chsocm – oh, I mean, … Continue reading
Three numbered sections take us through the role of the bishops’ conferences. First, the phenomenon of expert input being shared by bishops: [26.] The same holds for those commissions of this kind which have been established by the Conference of Bishops … Continue reading