- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,057,410 hits
Daily Archives: 4 September 2013
Part of my training as a pet companion is to notice when a meal is required. Gambit makes this easy for me. All I have to do is follow the string to the empty dish, you see. He does this … Continue reading
Let’s take a look at “The Ministries of the Lay Christian Faithful in the Celebration of Holy Mass,” (RS 43-48) a topic which concludes Chapter II’s examination of lay participation and which we’ll cover in this post, plus two more … Continue reading