- Worship, Third, Points of View III
- Amoris Laetitia 81: Human Love and God’s Love
- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
- Guns and Poses
Vatican II pages
Liam on Worship, Third, Points of View… Mary on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Melody on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… FrMichael on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- 6,695,612 hits
Daily Archives: 27 September 2013
The five-year terms of reform2 consultants has expired, and Pope Francis has named others to the Office of Liturgical Celebrations of the Supreme Pontiff. Commentary at PrayTell. Original news piece here.
A few related threads from different sources in the blogosphere caught my attention today. This essay that follows doesn’t have a clear conclusion, really. It’s more an unfinished line of thought. So if you readers have more to add, to refine, feel free. … Continue reading
Wrapping up Chapter IV, we examine mismanagement of Holy Communion. There are serious penalties for mishandling the Sacrament, but to incur, the action must be “voluntary”: [107.] In accordance with what is laid down by the canons, “one who throws … Continue reading