- On My Bookshelf: Luna (New Moon)
- Amoris Laetitia 207: Quality in Formation, Rather Than Quantity
- Amoris Laetitia 206: The Synod On Marriage Preparation
- The Armchair Liturgist Huddles Up Before Mass
- Amoris Laetitia 205: Preparing for Marriage
- CDF on Cremation
- Amoris Laetitia 204: Lay Expertise
- Amoris Laetitia 203: Seminarians
- Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dame, Part 2
Vatican II pages
Brendan Kelleher svd on CDF on Cremation Todd on CDF on Cremation Liam on CDF on Cremation Liam on Amoris Laetitia 203: Semi… Liam on Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dam… Melody on Singing The “Unsingable… Todd on Funeral Lectionary: Romans 14:… Mary Walsh on Funeral Lectionary: Romans 14:… Salvatore Pardi on Funeral Lectionary: 2 Corinthi… Rod on What Did Jesus Teach?
- 7,159,350 hits
Daily Archives: 27 September 2013
The five-year terms of reform2 consultants has expired, and Pope Francis has named others to the Office of Liturgical Celebrations of the Supreme Pontiff. Commentary at PrayTell. Original news piece here.
A few related threads from different sources in the blogosphere caught my attention today. This essay that follows doesn’t have a clear conclusion, really. It’s more an unfinished line of thought. So if you readers have more to add, to refine, feel free. … Continue reading
Wrapping up Chapter IV, we examine mismanagement of Holy Communion. There are serious penalties for mishandling the Sacrament, but to incur, the action must be “voluntary”: [107.] In accordance with what is laid down by the canons, “one who throws … Continue reading