- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,050,004 hits
Daily Archives: 29 September 2013
Deacon John Herman preached today’s Masses at the parish. He largely talked about his brother, our parish and diocese’s martyr, Ray Herman. I was reminded that a young man listened to Jesus and took it very, very seriously. He shifted … Continue reading
Chapter V looks at “Various Circumstances Relating to the Mass.” What can be said about them? They are varied, and largely pertain to the clergy: [110.] “Remembering always that in the mystery of the Eucharistic Sacrifice the work of redemption … Continue reading