- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,059,240 hits
Daily Archives: 20 October 2013
What happens when a community does not have a Sunday priest? This has been a reality on the planet for two millennia, and not just in mission lands. Numbered sections 162-167 explore this situation, and we’ll take four or five … Continue reading
I was thinking back to the Catholic blogosphere, and to what finally got me to start blogging about a decade ago. I was skeptical about it. I wondered if blogging had already jumped the shark. Probably too late to join … Continue reading