- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,055,039 hits
Daily Archives: 8 November 2013
Pope Pius XII, and others no doubt, didn’t see the Liturgical Movement as a universal good. MD 7 suggests that this encyclical is written, in part, to ensure it keeps to the straight and narrow. 7. But while We derive … Continue reading
I’m relieved to announce that there will be no catholicsensibility.catholic. Very relieved. That much-coveted suffix will be for Catholic organizations only, not bloggers or other individuals. In the case of “.catholic,” individuals — whether religious bloggers or a cleric — … Continue reading