- Amoris Laetitia 81: Human Love and God’s Love
- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
- Guns and Poses
- Amoris Laetitia 74: Physical Union
Vatican II pages
Mary on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Melody on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… FrMichael on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- 6,694,221 hits
Daily Archives: 8 November 2013
Pope Pius XII, and others no doubt, didn’t see the Liturgical Movement as a universal good. MD 7 suggests that this encyclical is written, in part, to ensure it keeps to the straight and narrow. 7. But while We derive … Continue reading
I’m relieved to announce that there will be no catholicsensibility.catholic. Very relieved. That much-coveted suffix will be for Catholic organizations only, not bloggers or other individuals. In the case of “.catholic,” individuals — whether religious bloggers or a cleric — … Continue reading