- Worship, Third, Points of View III
- Amoris Laetitia 81: Human Love and God’s Love
- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
- Guns and Poses
Vatican II pages
Liam on Worship, Third, Points of View… Mary on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Melody on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… FrMichael on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- 6,695,892 hits
Daily Archives: 13 November 2013
The tremors of civil war continue to shake the Catholic Right. Here. Also, here, in case you wouldn’t have guessed it. I get the unease with the pope. I’ve felt that way once or twice myself in the past thirty-five … Continue reading
David Gibson analyzes the USCCB Prez and Veep votes. “Safe,” his headliner wrote. DiNardo emerged from a slate of nine candidates and won a majority of votes on the third ballot, defeating the runner-up, Philadelphia Archbishop Charles Chaput, by a 147-87 … Continue reading