- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,050,619 hits
Daily Archives: 15 November 2013
I’ve been finding some musical gems online, especially some obscure Alan Hovhaness symphonies. One that’s vaulted to near the top of my list is the 24th. It’s long for one of this composer’s symphonies (over forty-seven minutes), and rarely among … Continue reading
Yesterday’s Pope Francis homily was headlined in a few places suggesting that curiosity is bad. I thought that a curious thing, so I went a little deeper. Sometimes curiosity is a locus for confusion: Curiosity impels us to want to … Continue reading