- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,054,558 hits
Daily Archives: 23 November 2013
In May 2007, the bishops of Latin America and the Caribbean met at the shrine of the Virgin of Aparecida in Brazil for their fifth general conference. The Latin American Bishops Conference (CELAM) began in the 1950s with the first … Continue reading
I think we used a longer form of 1 Corinthians for a priest’s funeral once, 9:16-19, 22-27, and that seems fitting, using Saint Paul’s reference to his own apostolic credentials and how he conducted his ministry in Corinth. For an … Continue reading