- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,054,788 hits
Daily Archives: 25 November 2013
I’ve just finished this inspirational book by theologian Ronald Modras. It’s taken me about six weeks, but don’t let that guide your possible opinion of the work. This is a book that has accompanied me during my online experience of … Continue reading
The beginning of Isaiah 43 is one of the most gentle and tender passages in the Bible, the inspiration for many songs. But the end of the chapter is blunt, God telling his people he forgave their sins because they … Continue reading