- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,060,213 hits
Daily Archives: 1 December 2013
Mediator Dei on the Vatican web site, for your reference. The priest is the primary “performer” of rubrics and such, but in any event, Church authority is ultimately responsible for liturgy: 44. Since, therefore, it is the priest chiefly who … Continue reading
Some dioceses in the UK have simplified the survey a number of us filled out last month. I was surprised we were basically being fed an instrument designed for bishops and that was clearly never intended for common consumption. The … Continue reading