about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Towards Full Presence 1: The Digital World, Not Going Away
- Sacramentum Caritatis 56: Non-Catholic Christians
- Naked Desecration
- Sacramentum Caritatis 55: Personal Conditions
- Sacramentum Caritatis 54: Inculturation
- Heart, Sacred
- Sacramentum Caritatis 53: Participation and Priestly Ministry
- Scandal in Texas
- Sacramentum Caritatis 52: Authentic Participation
- Towards Full Presence
Liam on Las Vegas, Moving On Up Liam on Las Vegas, Moving On Up Liam on Readings for the Conferral of… Todd Flowerday on Readings for the Conferral of… Liam on Readings for the Conferral of… Teiborlang Malngiang on Paschale Solemnitatis Outline Todd Flowerday on Sacramentum Caritatis 47:… Liam on Sacramentum Caritatis 47:… Liam on Sacramentum Caritatis 46: The… The Basics | Catholi… on Wedding Lectionary: Psalm 148:…
Vatican II pages
- 11,381,365 hits
Need Not Creed
Bishop Kicanas emphasizes the “need not creed” principle in this video. The negative comments are a hoot.
About catholicsensibilityTodd lives in Minnesota, serving a Catholic parish as a lay minister.