- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,054,788 hits
Daily Archives: 7 December 2013
Pope Pius XII criticizes many of the future conciliar reforms, developments that were carefully considered and based in sound theology: 59. The Church is without question a living organism, and as an organism, in respect of the sacred liturgy also, … Continue reading
I see two Pope Benedict images posted yesterday on the Chant Café. PrayTell linked and translated this piece on the lament of Georg Gänswein: I must be honest with myself about this. It is an ache, finding my way with … Continue reading