- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,058,202 hits
Daily Archives: 12 December 2013
Pope Pius XII continues in Mediator Dei with the importance of the centrality of Rome for making substantial changes in liturgy: 65. In every measure taken, then, let proper contact with the ecclesiastical hierarchy be maintained. Let no one arrogate to … Continue reading
Jesus doesn’t seem to be faring well in my Christmas listening this week. One song out of eight today. I think it was some contemporary CW song. I didn’t catch the whole thing, but I heard “Jesus” and “prayer” clearly enough. You … Continue reading