about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve a parish in music ministry.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Open Thread on Favorable Interpretation
- The Arc From Canon Law To Astrophysics
- Cinquant’anni Dopo 19-20: Obedience and Unity
- Laudato Si 77: A Choice To Love
- On My Bookshelf: Divine Renovation
- The Armchair Liturgist: eBooks at Mass
- Cinquant’anni Dopo 17-18: A Mystical Liturgy
- Laudato Si 76: Nature and Creation
- This Side of the Atlantic … I Wish
- The Armchair Liturgist: Scheduling Funerals
- 5,405,751 hits
Daily Archives: 26 December 2013
The young miss coaching Gambit on game strategy. He doesn’t think much of the resources of this game. Who needs ore, wool, grain, lumber or bricks? Where are the mice, birds, buttermilk, catnip, and tuna? Ah! Those dice.
Pope Pius XII notes that as the faithful offer sacrifice, it is not considered a liturgical rite. Not a visible one, anyway: 93. Now it is clear that the faithful offer the sacrifice by the hands of the priest from … Continue reading
Pope Francis, in Evangelii Gaudium suggests he must walk the walk, not just talk the talk: 32. Since I am called to put into practice what I ask of others, I too must think about a conversion of the papacy. It is … Continue reading